CDT D8090Get information about CDT D8090 dental procedure code with description :
This code is commonly used for adults who are undergoing occlusion and alignment corrections.
CDT D8090 Category : ORTHODONTICS
The total number of codes in the Orthodontics category of service is fewer than most other categories.The purpose of an orthodontic procedure is to reposition teeth in a dental arch and influence skeletal and muscular changes in the oral and maxillofacial complex. This restores health, occlusion, esthetics, or any combination to an acceptable treatment result. Acceptability is to be determined by both the patient (or the patient’s parent or guardian) and the treating doctor.
- LIMITED ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT
- INTERCEPTIVE ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT
- COMPREHENSIVE ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT
- MINOR TREATMENT TO CONTROL HARMFUL HABITS
- OTHER ORTHODONTIC SERVICES AND ANCILLARY CODES